The Southwest Virginia Regional Dental Center is offering free dental screenings and fluoride treatments, as part of the two free upcoming health fairs hosted by Southwest Virginia Community Health Systems (SVCHS).
The first health fair is scheduled on Wednesday, October 7th at the Saltville Medical Center from 9:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m. The second health fair is scheduled on Thursday, October 8th at the Meadowview Health Clinic from 12:00 noon – 7:00 p.m. Both health fairs are free and open to the public. Walk-ins are welcome and no appointment is needed.
Free services include:
• Complete history and physical (by health care providers)
• Lab-work: Lipid panel (cholesterol) and fasting blood sugars
• Pap smears
• Sports and school physicals for children
• Dental screenings and fluoride treatments for adults and children
• Information about the Affordable Care Act and Marketplace Insurance
Jeri Bullock, D.D.S., Dental Director says, “We are excited to be involved. Adults and children are invited to take advantage of these free dental services during the health fairs.”
For additional information, call (276) 496-4492.