Mobile Mammography Screening Services
What: Screening at Tazewell Community Health
Where: 583-C Riverside Drive, North Tazewell, VA 24630
When: Monday, August 7, 2017
Time: 8:00am – 2:00pm
To schedule an appointment, please call 434.243.4704.
- The UVA Mobile Mammography Coach performs screening mammograms only. Women who have a history of breast problems, please contact your physician to discuss your options.
- You must have a current active relationship with a physician. Please have your physician’s first name, address and phone number when you call to make an appointment.
- Women 40 and older should talk to their doctor about their risk factors for breast cancer to determine frequency of mammograms.
- The cost of this screening will be billed to your insurance company. Programs exist to cover the cost of exams for women with no health insurance. Please ask about these programs when you call to schedule your appointment.
- The results of your mammogram will be sent to you physician.
UVA Breast Care Program: 434.243.4704
Event Flyer: Tazewell Community Health